Just in time for spring. Here are some cute Oreo Pops. These treats are not too hard to make but definately need some adult assistance. We hope you have as much fun making them as we did!
Springtime Oreo Pops
Makes 12 pops
1 bag (340g) white Candy Melts (We used the Wilton brand)
12 oreo cookies
12 lollipop sticks
Assorted springtime sprinkles
- Place about 1 inch of water in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat.
- Place the candy melts in a metal bowl and place the bowl over the hot water. Stir until melted.
- Take apart the oreo cookies. Gently press one lollipop stick into the oreo icing. Add one dollop of the melted candy melts and reassemble the oreo. Repeat with the other oreos and put in a cool place for 5 minutes.
- Re-melt the candy melts over the hot water if needed.
- Place all your different sprinkles into shallow bowls or plates.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Dip the oreos into the melted candy melts one at a time. Let the excess drip off.
- Quickly press the oreo into the sprinkles on both sides and place on the cookie sheet. See Grace's How to Video. Let set and you are ready to serve.