Typically s'mores are saved for summer camping but it is such a lllooonngg winter in Canada and sometimes we just can't wait!
These s'mores are more like a cookie and taste best when just out of the oven.
Grace's notes: I saw lots of recipes on pinterest and I got inspired to make s'mores. I changed the graham crackers for digestive cookies because they taste better. You can use any type of Hershey's Kiss on the top. My favourite is cookies and cream. I hope you like them!
Makes 12 s'mores
12 plain digestive cookies
12 large marshmallows
12 Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 375°C.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet. Top with marshmallows.
- Place sheet in the centre of the oven for 5 minutes. Keep the oven light on to watch them.
- Without removing the sheet, turn the oven on broil and cook for 2-3 minutes until starting to brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and immediately press a Hershey's Kiss into each marshmallow.
- Cool just enough to eat and enjoy!